Friday, January 9, 2009

the future is bright

This might sound familiar to you, but since the marketing department think this is important, I might as well spread the word. These are excerpts from an email arrived this morning in my Inbox:
[...] the most successful leaders will be those who leverage technology and change to go beyond new mandates for efficiency
Nearly three-quarters of CIOs now believe that long-term strategic thinking and planning is the leadership competency most critical to their roles
Clear words, clear guidelines, now we have the recipe for defeating the world economic crisis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.